Maccaferri Terramesh Systems
Maccaferri Gabions and Terramesh Systems
Terramesh® Soil Reinforcement System
- The Maccaferri Terramesh® System is a modular system used to form rock faced reinforced soil walls (MSE) and embankments.
- Fabricated using soft tensile, heavily galvanized and PVC coated double twisted steel wire mesh
- Used globally on some of the most significant infrastructure projects, including one that is a considered to be the tallest of its type, at 243ft (74m) high
- For taller slopes and structures, it can also be used in conjunction with our high performance primary geogrids, ParaLink®, ParaGrid® and MacGrid® WG.
- The facing section of the unit is formed by connecting a back panel and diaphragms to the main fascia unit, thus creating the rectangular shaped cells used for stone confinement.
- The geogrid reinforcement, fascia and lid are all one continuous panel of mesh. Terramesh® System units are supplied in standard lengths, requiring no cuts on site.