Geoweb Channel Protection
Spec Sheets and Brochures
Engineering – Design – Submittal
GEOWEB® Channel Protection System
The GEOWEB® system stabilizes and protects channels exposed to erosive conditions of all types. With appropriate infill, channels can be designed to withstand even the highest velocities.
GEOWEB vegetetated channels:
- can replace costly, higher-maintenance rip-rap with lower-maintenance, less costly, stabilized vegetation.
- are effective in low-flow channels and when low-to-high intermittent flows occur. with an overlying TRM, can withstand velocities as high as 30 ft/sec (9m/sec).
- are ideal for drainage ditches, swales and stormwater channels.
GEOWEB Aggregate Channels:
- are ideal for low-to-challenging flow conditions
- keep rock far more stable in the GEOWEB system’s 3D structure than when rock is unconfined.
- allow smaller, less expensive aggregate to be used, rather than large and difficult to handle rip-rap